... So true of many things in life, but especially true in real estate. Why trust such an important investment to just anyone? Things go so much more smoothly and with better results when guided by someone that has experience.
My Real Estate Experience:
Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1986
Specializing in New Construction Sales since 1986
Listing Agent for five different homebuilders through out my career
I have sold hundreds of new construction homes over the years -
Griffin Homes, Incorporated since 2001, a Home Building Company
- In all price ranges
- In Subdivisions
- On Acreages
- Lake Properties
- Wooded Lots
- Golf Courses
- and in many types of soil conditions
Of course, experience means more when backed by a solid education.
- University of Nebraska at Omaha, 1983, B.S. in Business Administration/Marketing
- Papillion/LaVista High School 1978
- Native of Nebraska
- Family History in Residential Construction
- My mom has worked for a major land developer since 1968 (she still works part-time for him).
- My dad, deceased was a Journeyman brick layer
- My brother is also a home builder.
When Experience Counts...Count on Betty Griffin and...
Our Standards Are High – Fine Quality Finishes, High Energy Efficient Products & Materials, Solid Building Practices and “Hands-On” Attention from a Builder with Over 25 Years of Experience!
Check Us Out . . . Our Standards Are Most Other Builder’s Extras.
$100,000 - 150,000
$150,000 - 250,000
$250,000 - 500,000
$500,000 - 1,000,000
$1,000,000 and Above